PADI Equipment Specialist Course
Don’t miss a dive due to a scuba gear issue. Whether it's a blown o-ring, regulator problem, wetsuit tear or a broken fin strap, you can learn how to manage basic scuba equipment adjustments.
As a PADI Equipment Specialist, you are prepared for the basic scuba equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you'll encounter every day. In addition, you'll learn interesting background information about how your gear works, how it’s repair and other information that helps you with your equipment investment.
The more you know about how your dive gear works, the more
- Comfortable you are with it
- Performance you get from it
- You can care for it
- Review the theory, principles and operation of scuba diving equipment
- Learn about routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage
- How to overcome common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures)
- Gain simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new gear (may include optional confined water dive to try new or unfamiliar equipment)
The Scuba Gear You Use
For this course you will not be needing any equipment
The Learning Materials
PADI eLearning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Learn about scuba diving principles and terminology whenever, wherever it's convenient for you. It's your course on your time. Study offline, or online using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor whenever you have a question.
eLearning time commitment: 3-4 Hours
To take participate in the PADI Equipment Specialist Specality Course you must be at least 16 years old.
Once you complete the PADI Equipment Specialist Specality Course , you'll want to check out PADI Master Scuba Diver.
Enrol onto the course by making your purchase online through our website. You will then receive an email asking for some more details to get you registered and also offering some help to get you started with your online materials. After that, we will send you more details on logistics of your course, such where to be and when.
If you already know which of our upcoming course dates suits you best, please book these date if you are unsure simply give us a call to discuss this further.